Monday 23 January 2012

Filming

 Today, I started shooting my footage at Cutgate, Langsett. I booked out a videocamera and tripod to enable to do this. The start didn't go to plan as I was running behind schedule as my cast had to collect their bike and set the bike up, for example pumping up the tyres. When I got to the location I started setting up at the top of the hill and started doing different locations and angles on the way down of several different hills and places. I think the filming could have gone better but was quite hard as weather outside was wet and the area was a bit slippy so it was quite hard doing jumps and other stunts. Next time I would like to do it in better weather so it is more safe for the cast doing several stunts and without getting hurt. I re-shooted some of my shoots as they went a bit uncorrect and wrong. When we got back I filmed the first scene in the house I felt this bit went well and was easy enough scene. I feel I could of done better with some of the camera angles and movements but I will watch my footage over and see if it wasn't good enough, I have Tuesday and Wednesday to re shoot my footage if any weren't  good enough for my final video.

No comments:

Post a Comment