Tuesday 17 January 2012

Elements


Elements (Video):-
-       Watching – The start of the video will open up with the character on the computer watching a video of someone downhill biking on YouTube.


-       Training – The boy will be training for his championship competition on tracks around the countryside. It will be quite a fast moving scene.
-       Accident – It will show the boy biking then a match cut will be used of the tyres on the bike to show the bike jerking forward like he has gone over the handle bars. Sound effects will be used to when he hits the floor. We will then see a high shot looking down on him on the floor with the bike on top of him.
-       Newsflash – championship downhill racer injured while training will not be able to participate in competition.
-       Trains- determined to make sure he will get to the competition even though he’s told he won’t be able to take part and the unexpected happens. He tries pulling himself up but keeps falling off with not enough strength then successful gets there.
-       Lantern – Then a quote for fulfilling a dream.

Elements (Audio):-
The audio that will be used over the top will be ‘I believe I can fly’ by R Kelly.


I am taking a snippet of the song to use in my video:-

‘If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[Chorus:]
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly’

I will be using a crash sound effect off garage band went he falls off his bike because it will reinforce the idea of him hurting himself.

The final frame of the video will include some text ‘one man’s epic journey to achieve success’.

No comments:

Post a Comment